Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan
03/2018 – 03/2019
Azerbaijan has obtained a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) to improve the delivery of, and access to, legal and justice services, and to improve the transparency and efficiency of the justice system. Within a short period of time, Azerbaijan’s legal and judicial system, inherited from the Soviet Union, has been substantially modernized and this process is continuing.
The objective of the assignment is to assist the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) in (i) analysis of the physical archiving in the courts; (ii) developing a set of recommendations and measures aimed to improve the process of the physical archiving of the court’s cases and other documentation; and (iii) development of electronic archiving system for courts including preparation of the functional and technical requirements.
- Support the Project team in developing deliverables;
- Providing local experts for the Project team;
- Providing local logistics, communication, and other administrative support during the project period;
- Arraigning meetings with stakeholders, associated institutions, and entities for the implementation of the project;
- Other administrative support upon request of the Project team.